Soroptimist International of Alpine
is seeking women of East County as new members!!!!
- Soroptimists combine philanthropy, friendships and fun!!
- Meetings at the Alpine Library 1st Tuesday 6-7:30 PM
- Service to community in many forms
- Live Your Dream (Support for young women)
- Dream It Be It (Monthly mentorship of teens)
- Alpine Speech Contest at JMMS
- Anti Sex Trafficking of young teens activities
- Fun fundraisers…Bunco and Holistic Women’s Retreat
Check us out at www.sialpine.org
Special Get to Know SI Members Informational Meeting and Social August 1st at the Alpine Library 6-7:30 PM
Come join us for any 1st Tuesday monthly meeting.
For more information contact Susan Lancaster firstname.lastname@example.org
SIAlpine is a 501(c)(3) organization