SI Alpine Meeting Agenda May 2, 2017
Viejas Cookie Corner 6 – 7:30pm
Welcome Members Attending Susan, Patty, Linda, Donna, Pat Wood, Barbara, Kathy
Treasurer’s report: Kathy Dizney
Retreat took in about $1900 and expenses were about $900
Secretary’s Report: April 4th Approval of minutes, some needed to be resent, Susan will do with 5-2-17 minutes
- Women’s Retreat April 29th Rave reviews, workshops and speakers and food were fantastic and a great time was had by all.
- DIBI MT. Empire Pat Cannon Wolf will finish a great year with the girls in June. May get together had to be canceled due to testing at the High School
- Soroptimist annual Spring Conference May 19 – May 21
Basket for Conference ‘Staycation” Lots of fun gift certificates for meals and overnights in Alpine.
- Nominations for SI Alpine officers for 2017-2019
We need to expand or co-meet with another club. Discussed Casa del Oro. Patty will discuss at the conference. Patty, Susan and Kathy will not be next officers. Pat V has volunteered to be VP / Programs
- June’s Meeting Finale Meeting at Susan’s 619-733-8486
(25206 Manzanita Lane ) Take Descanso exit, go left under freeway and proceed on Old Hwy 80, stay on until Hwy 79 to Cuyamaca/Julian turn left, almost immediately turn left onto Viejas Blvd (fruit stand), take the first right Manzanita Lane. go to the apex of road just past over a little white bridge and you will see a two story red house with huge yellow numbers 25206. (OR you can drive past Donna’s house, past the school, past the feed store, take second left onto Manzanita Lane and go to where the road makes a sharp left, my house is on the left We call this route “ the holler route”)
Pledge/Raffle Raffle provided by The Cookie Corner